|This has nothing to do with the post…it just makes me feel good.|
Lots of craziness going on at work so I only have a few minutes to post the next couple of days. For today, a quick gratitude list will suffice.
Today I’m grateful for:
- Not killing anyone yet today. I hate it when I have to kill someone…it just ruins the whole day.
- Pepsi Max.
- Yoga, meditation, Ojai breathing and Pranayama (which is precisely why no one has died yet)
- A good Caesar salad (minus croutons). Note to Self – Work functions make it difficult to stay on 20 grams of carbs or less per day. However, I’m smart enough to know the difference between a carb and fat AND I’m smart enough to know the difference between a good carb and a bad one. It’s all good.
- Oil blotters.
- Clean sheets and a comfortable bed when I finally get home tonight.
- A family who will be happy to see me.
- The blogosphere which allows me to make a gratitude list and thereby experience a much needed attitude adjustment.